Halfway to Hana + Garden of Eden Tour
Road to Hana + Garden of Eden Trip Highlights
- Enjoy a Safe and Comfortable Ride along the Scenic Road to Hana
- Explore the remote and stunning Ke’anae Peninsula with an experienced guide
- Join a Small Group Adventure with a Maximum of 10 Passengers for a More Personalized Experience
- Skip the line private entrance at the Garden of Eden
- Discover the Beauty of the Garden of Eden Maui on a Guided Tour led by a Knowledgeable Expert
- Refuel with Lunch and Snacks Included, and Enjoy the Scenery Without Worrying about the Drive
Meet your guide at the Kahului Safeway at 7:45 and return around 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Your guide will transport you safely down the windy roads Halfway to Hana.
Start with a stop at the remote Ke’anae Peninsula and Aunty Sandys famous banana bread.
Next stop at the beautiful Garden of Eden and enjoy a private tour of the botanical garden.
Finally, a delicious picnic lunch at the one of the lookouts in the garden of eden.
Lunch, snacks, and water included.
Meet at the Kahului Safeway 7:45am
- 1090 Ho’okele St
Kahului, HI 96732
The van is white with Humble Tours logo on the side
This trip is ideal for:
- Anyone seeking a Safe and Comfortable Road to Hana Tour without having to worry about driving.
- Visitors who wish to Marvel at the Breathtaking Scenery of Maui, Instead of Focusing on Navigation.
- Those who are Fascinated by the Rich History, Unique Geography, and Diverse Ecology of the Island.
- Guests who Desire a Private Tour of the Garden of Eden Maui.
- Fun-loving people who are excited to embark on an Adventure through Maui’s Natural Wonders.
We take pleasure in offering you:
- Delicious Snacks to keep you energized throughout the tour.
- A Complimentary Poncho in case of unexpected rain or mist.
- A Scrumptious Lunch to savor amidst stunning natural scenery.
- Refreshing Water and Beverages to keep you hydrated and comfortable.
- A Dose of Fun to make your experience unforgettable!
Please note the following physical and age restrictions:
- Participants must be able to walk on a gravel road for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Individuals must be capable of moderate physical activity.
- The activity is not suitable for those who have recently undergone surgery, or have previous or current injuries to their feet, legs, or hips.
- Individuals with medical or non-medical conditions that may be exacerbated by this activity are not permitted to participate.
- Participants must be at least eight (8) years old.
- Unaccompanied children between the ages of 8 and 15 are not allowed. Parents must sign waivers for 16 and 17-year-olds.