Haleakalā National Park | Authorized Concessioner Permit#HALE21-320
Maui Hiking Tours in Haleakalā National Park
Haleakalā Crater Trip highlights
- Reach the 10,023ft summit of Haleakalā National Park
- Hike 3 different trails inside the park
- Small group Adventure with a max of 10 passengers
- Enjoy Breathtaking Views
- Expert Guides
- Lunch and Snacks included
Meet your guide at the Kahului Safeway and return around 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Your guide will transport you safely up the windy roads to Haleakalā National Park.
Start with a three-mile hike at approximately 8,000 ft. to and from the iconic Rainbow Bridge.
A second two-mile hike at the 10,000 ft. summit that descends into the volcanic crater.
Finally, a quaint picnic lunch at the aromatic Hosmer Grove that ends with a half-mile walk through a forest grove.
Lunch, snacks, and water included.
For a more in-depth look at our hiking tour check out our virtual tour.
Meet at the Kahului Safeway 7:45am
- 1090 Ho’okele St
Kahului, HI 96732
The van is white with Humble Tours logo on the side
The trip is perfect for…
- Anyone looking for a guided hike inside Haleakalā National Park
- A complete National Park Experience
- Visitors interested in the history, geography, and ecology of Maui
- Repeat visitors to Haleakalā Crater
- Adventurous people
We are happy to provide
- Warm Jackets
- Lunch & Snacks
Physical & age Restrictions
- **This tour operates at HIGH ALTITUDE. If you have any breathing difficulty or health issues/heart conditions this tour is NOT for you.
- **MUST be able to hike on an uneven or slippery ground for at least 3 miles
- Participants must be capable of moderate-to-advanced physical activity
- No persons who recently had surgery, or those with previous or present feet, leg and hip injuries.
- No persons with medical/non-medical conditions which may be aggravated by this activity.
- Participants must be eight (8) years or older.
- No unaccompanied children between the ages of 8 and 15. Parents must sign waivers for 16 & 17 year-olds.